BA or related BA level degree maintaining a 3.5 GPA on a 4.0 scale
- Online Application
- Download Application
- Official transcripts for all post-secondary schools attended, including a transcript showing a bachelor’s degree earned from an accredited institution, with a cumulative undergraduate grade point average of 3.0 or higher. (If you do not currently hold an accredited bachelor’s or master’s degree, you may be eligible to apply as a Special Student)
- Three references: one from a pastor or denominational leader and two that are either academic or professional
- Religious Autobiography, Statement of Purpose, and Statement of Calling
- A recent passport sized color photograph
- A $25 nonrefundable application fee.
- Application deadlines: Completed applications are considered on a rolling basis
- Complete 52 credits as outlined in the curriculum
- Maintain a 3.0 GPA on a 4.0 scale
- Complete the entire program in no more than six years.
- Successfully pass a comprehensive examination over coursework.
EWCIS admits only qualified students and persons who are committed to Jesus Christ. However, EWCIS does not discriminate with regard to age, race, color, national origin, gender or disability in any of its educational programs or activities.