- Four years intercultural experience.
- MA in Intercultural Studies or related MA level degree maintaining a 3.5 GPA on a 4.0 scale
- Minimum requirement of missiology course credits: 12 units
- Online Application
- Download Application
- Official transcripts for all post-secondary schools attended, including a transcript showing a master’s degree earned from an accredited institution, with a cumulative undergraduate grade point average of 3.5 or higher. (If you do not currently hold an accredited master’s degree, you may be eligible to apply as a Special Student)
- A official letter from organization indicating the candidate’s five years of intercultural experience.
- Three references: one from a pastor or denominational leader and two that are either academic or professional
- Religious Autobiography, Statement of Purpose, and Statement of Calling
- A recent passport sized color photograph
- A $25 nonrefundable application fee.
- Application deadlines: Completed applications are considered on a rolling basis
- The application form and other materials must to be sent to the admissions office, by mail or email.
- 191/34 M.5, T.Maehia A. Muang, Chiang Mai 50100, Thailand
- +66-87-787-4115 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Official documents presented for admission cannot be returned or copied for distribution.
- Complete 52 credits as outlined in the curriculum
- Maintain a 3.5 GPA on a 4.0 scale
- Complete the entire program in no more than ten years.
- Successfully pass a comprehensive examination over coursework.
EWCIS admits only qualified students and persons who are committed to Jesus Christ. However, EWCIS does not discriminate with regard to age, race, color, national origin, gender or disability in any of its educational programs or activities.